Did this not bother anyone else?

Second, it seems like you have quite the ego for someone whose corps folded. Don't care why they did, but they still folded.

Okay, so Star of Indiana evolved into something else after the 1993 season. They were a great corps...a truly great corps.

Anaheim Kingsmen, 27th Lancers and Bridgemen have also been top-three corps. They were great corps as well. I miss them dearly.

Would you tell any of those members that their opinion is worth less (two words) if not downright worthless (one word) because their corps folded?

The corps I marched with for three years is still in existence and doing very well. That in no way makes my opinion any more valid than someone whose corps disbanded.

Perhaps I'm reading you wrong. If so, I offer my apologies.

• Like 2

After reading through all five pages here are my thoughts:

Boo is funny

The Other Mike finally figured out how to post pics

Jeff is an honest man

EVERYONE wants to forget C*th*r*n*, but nobody can.

YogiBear must have been <That Guy> in corps, who irritated EVERYONE, ate alone, slept alone in the corner, was constantly picked on but never got the message, and the reason the whole corps packed up and tried to leave before he got out of the bathroom. Sounds like he was scarred for life and now he's trying to make everyone as miserable as he is.

His bravado makes me think of Mikey.

Heck, maybe he IS Mikey.

(No [/sarcasm] needed.)

• Like 5

Boo is funny

Jeff is an honest man

YogiBear must have been <That Guy> in corps, who irritated EVERYONE, ate alone, slept alone in the corner, was constantly picked on but never got the message, and the reason the whole corps packed up and tried to leave before he got out of the bathroom. Sounds like he was scarred for life and now he's trying to make everyone as miserable as he is.

Heck, maybe he IS Mikey.

(No [/sarcasm] needed.)

:spitting::laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This is one of the most honest (and correct) assessments I've read on here in awhile!

Boo is funny

Jeff is an honest man

Heck, maybe he IS Mikey.

(No [/sarcasm] needed.)

Think about your logic.. Would i have marched 5 years (potentially 6) if that were true? if that did happen, i would've stopped marching after my 2nd year.

Also, would they have called me up 3 times in my years of marching? i highly doubt it. Especially if i was an outkast. Nobody is that oblivious.

• Like 1

garfield, on 30 September 2011 - 04:23 PM, said:

Boo is funny

Jeff is an honest man

Heck, maybe he IS Mikey.

(No [/sarcasm] needed.)

Think about your logic.. Would i have marched 5 years (potentially 6) if that were true? if that did happen, i would've stopped marching after my 2nd year.

Also, would they have called me up 3 times in my years of marching? i highly doubt it. Especially if i was an outkast. Nobody is that oblivious.

Right, garfield. If we have an anonymous poster, who's clearly trolling at this point in the thread, telling you his impeccable credentials, it MUST be true... :rolleyes::tongue:

Edited by perc2100