Jim Ott Brass Ensemble

If you want to play some of Jim Ott's Music ... as originally written ... on G-Bugles ... come join us!

We're having an informal first get-together on October 12th at my house (private message me for address). We'll have some burgers, dogs, and maybe a few adult beverages (if you're over 21!), and play some really great music written by a really great guy.

Invitiation

great stuff Jeff... good luck with it... loved the original clip of Bonnie playing big brother's music... and Hunter Moss doing Georgia... fantastic memories...

• Like 1

If you want to play some of Jim Ott's Music ... as originally written ... on G-Bugles ... come join us!

We're having an informal first get-together on October 12th at my house (private message me for address). We'll have some burgers, dogs, and maybe a few adult beverages (if you're over 21!), and play some really great music written by a really great guy.

Invitiation

Your neighbors will LOVE you, Jeff! :tongue:

Your neighbors will LOVE you, Jeff! :tongue:

You mean my neighbors with the dogs that bark all night? Bummer! :thumbup::tongue:

• Like 1

Joel Schultz was the Georgia soloist in 1980 SOA. Just FYI.

Hunter was still in diapers? what year was his?

I know he was soloing with SoA the years I marched with VF and the Dons but I don't know when he started or aged out.

I know he was soloing with SoA the years I marched with VF and the Dons but I don't know when he started or aged out.

Age out was 85, and I remember pics of him in SoA in the very early years....he might've been a charter member.