The 2011 "Phone Books" are coming

Any updates? I know they were selling the at BOA Grand Nationals this weekend.

My CD's were waiting for me when I got home today. :thumbup:

• Like 2

My CD's were waiting for me when I got home today. :thumbup:

I sure hope mine get here tomorrow! Do you notice any difference in the sound compared to '09 and '10? I think I read somewhere that the mic placements were different.

I called earlier today to get an update since I had thought everything was shipping last Thursday and Friday.

The person I spoke to said that the Single CD orders were shipped out last week. However, any bundles including more than one of the items are shipping tomorrow. She also said that she thinks there's a possibility that anyone who did like I did ... meaning anyone who ordered a DVD/CD bundle through the Online Store but also upgraded their Fan Network to Live+Blu or Live+DVD ... that everything MIGHT go in the same package. She said she'd have to research that and call me back to let me know.

So, if that happens, I could see the Bundles arriving at some people's doors as early as Thursday -- and that is only MY personal estimate. I had a package get shipped from Michigan to North Carolina (where I live) and I received it two days after it shipped ... and it was being shipped UPS Ground, just like DCI does.

Edited by KakkoiiOtaku

I called earlier today to get an update since I had thought everything was shipping last Thursday and Friday.

The person I spoke to said that the Single CD orders were shipped out last week. However, any bundles including more than one of the items are shipping tomorrow. She also said that she thinks there's a possibility that anyone who did like I did ... meaning anyone who ordered a DVD/CD bundle through the Online Store but also upgraded their Fan Network to Live+Blu or Live+DVD ... that everything MIGHT go in the same package. She said she'd have to research that and call me back to let me know.

So, if that happens, I could see the Bundles arriving at some people's doors as early as Thursday -- and that is only MY personal estimate. I had a package get shipped from Michigan to North Carolina (where I live) and I received it two days after it shipped ... and it was being shipped UPS Ground, just like DCI does.

And how 'bout just the DVD...any word on when they will be shipped? I'm going away over Thanksgiving weekend for the sole purpose of showing this DVD to friends who did not see the corps this summer. If I don't get it by Thanksgiving...it's...well...I can't even think about it... :sad:

Edited by G-Rott
  • Like 1

They sound really well done.

However...Crown and Cavaliers are not the full shows. Crown is missing about 85% of the preshow, and Cavaliers show seems to have all of the Nature Boy prerecorded stuff gone.

However...Crown and Cavaliers are not the full shows. Crown is missing about 85% of the preshow, and Cavaliers show seems to have all of the Nature Boy prerecorded stuff gone.

You had better be kidding about missing most of the pre-show on Crown. They have ALWAYS put full pre-shows on the CD's. I'm going to be very upset if that is the case.

• Like 1

wondering if you could clarify a few things:

1) are you talking just the CD's, or the DVD's/Blu-rays?

2) are the shows different then from what is currently on the Fan Network?

I don't recall all of the details with Crown & Cavaliers shows that mention, but the videos on Fan Network (Crown = starting with bass drum 'Rock You' & Cavaliers starting with the 'Nature Boy' quotes) strike me as their full pre-show stuff.

Is this really true? If so do we have a reason why? Crowns and Cavies shows were the main reason i was looking forward to the cds. This could just totally ruin these show without these parts. :thumbdown:

• Like 1