DCA DVD's and CD's....

Andyroo

Hey Jim, I've got a Magic Lantern as well! The only problem is... Every time I rub it, somebody I don't like disappears. :devil:

Why I try to stay on your good side buddy.... :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...

Tim,

Many thanks for the clarification(s). I'm delighted to see that somebody who knows has come forth. One thing, though... Maybe if we knew which corps were holding up the show, we could "convince" them to get off their dead *** and do something.

I think it may be time for me to invest in a teeny-weeny little video camera, one that can into and out of stadiums without the "video police" catching on. And then, if there's a question about rights or licenses, they'll have to find me first, and then catch me.

Or maybe I'll just go back to the tape cassettes that I made from the stands during the Sixties and Seventies, or even maybe all the way back to the reel-to-reels that I made in the Fifties.

Some folks here may remember the Fifties. You know, back in the time before lawyers...

Now I am starting to understand why many corps play "original music" by their instructional staff.