Madison

As the DCI season has progressed, i take back ALL doubts about the Madison Scouts. This year (compared to last year) they have been TAKIN SOME NAMES! A rebound like this shows that Sal Salis (new director) and any other staff changes they have made have really helped the organization. IMHO They are pretty much (not guarenteed) lookin at about a 6th or 7th place at finals....just like in many many prior years. Although they may have seldom beaten the Cadets, Cavis and the Devils, the year is sure to come....soon!

Although they may have seldom beaten the Cadets, Cavis and the Devils, ...

Throughout our history we hold a winning percentage over the both Cadets and Cavies. And these corps never beat us during my few years there!! I agree that soon the natural order will be returned. We gotta be down to the Devils, however.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glad to see Scouts back in the thick of it! And in the next couple of years, they will be with the top dawgs percussion-wise as well!

I see LOTS of potential!! Yakas is doing fine building that program!

my bro marches mello this year for scouts and i had been on tour off and on for about a week and a half helping on cook crew and anythnig else, but those guys are THE nicest and hard working guys out there. i know everyone works hard but madison is really trying to come back this year. Sal Salas is doing great things with them along with everyone else on staff and support team. mynwa