SCV Corps Jacket Sold on eBay

Thank you very much. I will print this out and put in the Chiefs Mess when i get to work tomorrow.

Not saying I agree with this at all, but it is what it is.

Me and a few of my Chiefs was at breakfast couple years at IHOP. There was a guy in there eating in E6 and below Navy Dress Blues which is common and within regulations, except he had a medal on his chest that said he served in the Vietnam War and he was in his early 20's lol. Not to mention he had 7 hash marks on his sleeve (28 years of service) lol. Yea we jumped on him real quick and rectified that situation. Unbelievable.

Definitely not cool.

Me and a few of my Chiefs was at breakfast couple years at IHOP. There was a guy in there eating in E6 and below Navy Dress Blues which is common and within regulations, except he had a medal on his chest that said he served in the Vietnam War and he was in his early 20's lol. Not to mention he had 7 hash marks on his sleeve (28 years of service) lol. Yea we jumped on him real quick and rectified that situation. Unbelievable.

• Like 1

7 hash and only in his 20s??? Heck, I only had 2 and was over 30 when I left Uncle Sam's Canoe Club for the Wild Blue Yonder.

But you rectified the situation. I guess you CAN fix stupid. Lol! And, ooh rah!!!

7 hash and only in his 20s??? Heck, I only had 2 and was over 30 when I left Uncle Sam's Canoe Club for the Wild Blue Yonder.

But you rectified the situation. I guess you CAN fix stupid. Lol! And, ooh rah!!!

Yea looking back on it that was the funniest part. His so-called years in the service was older than him lol.

• Like 1