Dominic Fulginiti

I have no details but have been informed that World Drum Corps Hall of Fame member Dominic Fulginiti has passed overnight. Dominic is a former judge coordinator for DCA and was in that position when I began judging for DCA.

I just got in here to put this up...thanks Tom.

He was also involved with the National Judges Association and Tournament of Bands for many years in many capacities and help TOB grow into one of the largest regional band circuits out there, as well as indoor circuits.

Dom was many things to many people, wore many hats,and was always quick with a great line to break the tension.

Thank you Dom for helping me get into judging, and the many hours of your time you gave me teaching me the business side of things.

RIP, Dom. Another drum corps legend gone. Good man and good judge.

Sad day.

Dom was also a baritone player with Archie in the mid '60's......he will be missed

The viewing will be Thursday 6 to 8 pm at Malpezzi Funeral Home, 8 Market PlazaWay, Mechanicsburg PA 17055.Viewing 10-11 Friday with service at 11 to follow at the same location

Edited by Jeff Ream