Carolina Crown 2012

Am I the only one that feels they need to stop changing and just clean? I love this corps to death but cleaning seems to be a huge priority.

• Like 2

I spent some time Monday watching them in Charlotte......they are spending a lot of time cleaning and breaking things down.

Love it. I can't wait to see them in Allentown. This corps is hot and making things exciting.

Love it. I can't wait to see them in Allentown. This corps is hot and making things exciting.

I stood on the sidelines and WOW :worthy::worthy:

I cannot wait myself to witness personally the final push…I get to go from “slinging verbal barbs” to “slinging hash” as I’m joining Crown as a volunteer on the last leg of their 2012 tour starting in Allentown.

• Like 5

I stood on the sidelines and WOW :worthy::worthy:

I cannot wait myself to witness personally the final push…I get to go from "slinging verbal barbs" to "slinging hash" as I'm joining Crown as a volunteer on the last leg of their 2012 tour starting in Allentown.

Can't wait to see them at East!

Am I the only one that feels they need to stop changing and just clean? I love this corps to death but cleaning seems to be a huge priority.

I think they've been focused on cleaning for a while. Last big changes were before SA (ballad / closer) and they were (IMO) not super dramatic rewrites but clarification/improvements to what was already there.

As for a new ending for finals, who knows what may happen !

• Like 2