Barnum Festival Champions On Parade

$5.00 thats right $5.00 tickets to see a show of this caliber that's CRAZY, but we did it. Six Competing Corps Minnesota, Empire, Hurricanes, Reading, Cabs and Bush plus Four Exhibition Corps Skyliner Alumni, Westchester Brassmen, Park City Pride

and the CAB Alumni. Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased on line at WWW.barnumfestival.com, you will not want to miss this show, see you there.

P.T. Barnum

Hey what are you waiting for!!!!! Only 3 weekends left before the best and most AFFORDABLE show for the entire DCA season thats right the Barnum Festivals CHAMPIONS ON PARADE June 30th Kennedy Stadium Bridgeport CT

Tickets are ONLY $5.00 Gates open at 4:30. Visit www.barnumfestival.com / events/champions on parade for the full line up and practice sites.

P.T. Barnum

Edited by PT Barnum
  • Like 2

Pretty cool!!!

2011's top 5 to meet for the first time, this early in the season, will truly be an incredible show.

Plus some amazing exhibition corps....

You are not gonna get a better "bang for your buck" at any drum corps show this year....Junior or All Age.

Can't wait to perform at this show!

• Like 1

Always one of my favorite shows of the year.

I'd love to attend, but with a baby due right before, I don't think I'll be able to sneak away if I ever want to see the baby again

Pretty cool!!!

2011's top 5 to meet for the first time, this early in the season, will truly be an incredible show.

Plus some amazing exhibition corps....

You are not gonna get a better "bang for your buck" at any drum corps show this year....Junior or All Age.

What Frank said!

Great lineup... and an amazingly low admission price.

Looking forward to the show!

What a great line up.

It will be great to be back at the Barnum performing in front of a huge crowd like the old days.

Looking forward to it!!

Love this deal! It's been the only time I've ever been able to convince non-family, non-drum corps friends to come to a competition. "Want to see something you have no clue about? It's only $5!" goes down a lot smoother than the same statement with $22-$30.

• Like 1

Love this deal! It's been the only time I've ever been able to convince non-family, non-drum corps friends to come to a competition. "Want to see something you have no clue about? It's only $5!" goes down a lot smoother than the same statement with $22-$30.

Very good point.

I know every show sponsor can't lower ticket prices to the $5 level... but a move like this, plus things like the Bushwackers, at their show last year, giving free admission to children six years and younger ... are, IMO, good ways to not only attract more families to shows, but perhaps make some new fans and bring some old ones back.

Only 7 posts in 7 days that's not good, we need to start talking up this show. We want Minnesota to see how the Barnum Fans Love Drum Corp, we hope to put 4,000 people in the stands so tell your friends, family and everyone else you know to come on out it's ONLY $5.00

Only 7 posts in 7 days that's not good, we need to start talking up this show. We want Minnesota to see how the Barnum Fans Love Drum Corp, we hope to put 4,000 people in the stands so tell your friends, family and everyone else you know to come on out it's ONLY $5.00

"Five is Alive":

Talking it up now all over the Emerald City. The "Old Sod" is hosting an INCREDIBLE senior lineup for an absoultly INCREDIBLE price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elphaba