Crunchy Frog 2012

For full disclosure, I must admit to have never witnessing a Crunchy Frog performance. From Lee’s pictures, it looks like a bunch of DC people dressed-up in crazy costumes having fun. What’s wrong with that? As long as the performers are having fun and the audience enjoys what they’re doing, what’s the harm?

Oh man....you should've seen some of the postings from people upset that the Frog was going to destroy the "sanctity" of drum corps.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I had a blast being part of the 04 edition!

Oh man....you should've seen some of the postings from people upset that the Frog was going to destroy the "sanctity" of drum corps.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I had a blast being part of the 04 edition!

Me too. It was a blast and I made some great friends as well. Mouthpiece shots didn't hurt!

Have any of you geniuses seen the I&E schedule?

It will start at 4.

CF should perform at the DCA Event on Thursday night.

um, I&E usually starts early...because there's a ton of groups involved and it takes time.

oh and hey genius, did you see the beer thread?

it's ok, you can admit you were wrong

• Like 1

Ask someone who knows what the what was the status of beer sales when that thread started. The policy

changed.

The only thing I'll admit is,that I got exactly what I wanted out of those postings.

Just because you have a million dcp posts, doesn't make you an expert on anything.

• Like 6