Spring Preview Review

As a percussion person, I will say that the Buccs haven't missed a beat and as always will be a handful to deal with this season. Having been a part of Fusion last season, I may be a bit biased but, I see great things on the horizon for them this year.

I'm not into predicting, I'm in agreement with Ream on that. There are a lot of variables in play before the season starts, but I view FC as having a lot of the positive kinds of variables you want to have in your pocket to have a great year.

I was part of a group that was under the radar in the off-season even with some nice performances at pre-season concerts and pretty much stood DCA on its ear when we weren't expected to at all. I learned to never take anything for granted from any corps after that in this activity.

I'm not into predicting, I'm in agreement with Ream on that. There are a lot of variables in play before the season starts, but I view FC as having a lot of the positive kinds of variables you want to have in your pocket to have a great year.

I was part of a group that was under the radar in the off-season even with some nice performances at pre-season concerts and pretty much stood DCA on its ear when we weren't expected to at all. I learned to never take anything for granted from any corps after that in this activity.

Having been part of a few corps that stood DCA on it's ear and one that did it on the last day of the season, I am well aware of those variables, it's going to be fun to watch as the season progresses.

Having been part of a few corps that stood DCA on it's ear and one that did it on the last day of the season, I am well aware of those variables, it's going to be fun to watch as the season progresses.

Absolutely! I think people should get out if they're able to get to a contest. This season will be a really strong one for DCA. On that we both can agree, I would think!

• Like 1

Absolutely! I think people should get out if they're able to get to a contest. This season will be a really strong one for DCA. On that we both can agree, I would think!

Most definitely