Phantom Regiment Clinic

JUST ADDED: The Phantom Regiment Drum & Bugle Corps will be presenting a clinic before the Moonlight Classic show, hosted by the Sponsors of Musical Enrichment (the group who sponsors the Jim Ott Scholarship) ... June 24th at Hornet Field at Sacramento State University.

The clinic starts at 3pm, and goes to 4:30. And the best part is it's ONLY $5!

Purchase tickets for the show online or at the gate. Pay for the clinic at the gate. If you are a group of 10 or more, you may pre-purchase clinic tickets.

THIS WILL BE GREAT! :thumbup:

• Like 3

Any idea what they will be doing for the clinic anyone?

$5 well spent!

I haven't heard from PR yet on the clinic content. The clinic will only be 1.5 hours (tight tour/field scheduling), from 3-4:30pm, but they will be rehearsing on the field starting at 1pm, which everyone who attends the clinic can attend!

Alert! The following is a troll attack. Respond at your own peril.

Are you new?

Um, let me guess what they'll do... the brass will stand in an arc with horns held in front of their crotches. They'll ripple up for every entrance. They'll play some tuning sequence really loud. They'll play procession really loud. Some nozzle on a mic will say this is what we do, this is how we do it. They'll demo ensemble rehearsal. They'll let some band kids wearing their camp shirts get up close to smell the suta. Then they'll hit the showers and beat vanguard later that night.

They'll use the ~$1500 bucks they raise to put gas in the truck.

Questions?

• Like 1

Are you new?

Um, let me guess what they'll do... the brass will stand in an arc with horns held in front of their crotches. They'll ripple up for every entrance. They'll play some tuning sequence really loud. They'll play procession really loud. Some nozzle on a mic will say this is what we do, this is how we do it. They'll demo ensemble rehearsal. They'll let some band kids wearing their camp shirts get up close to smell the suta. Then they'll hit the showers and beat vanguard later that night.

Questions?

Boosh!

Are you new?

Questions?

Yes. By how much will they " beat Vanguard by that night " ?.., as the rest of the reading of their itinerary just gives me an overwhelming urge to yawn. If a Drum Corps can pick up some needed bucks doing a show and tell, good for them.

Edited by BRASSO

Yes. By how much will they " beat Vanguard by that night " ?.., as the rest of the reading of their itinerary just gives me an overwhelming urge to yawn. If a Drum Corps can pick up some needed bucks doing a show and tell, good for them.

• Like 1