Which corps are having a Memorial Day concert?

Quite sure that the corps will be playing through the show, then play a couple of special songs with the alumni.

Great! Can't wait!!!

Colts will be in the Dubuque parade Monday, parade start at 1:30 with Colts as the last unit. Concert in the park following parade, including full pit and sovie truck.

Details on the whole weekend can be found here: Colts Memorial Day Camp

Troopers are marching in the Indy 500 festival parade on Saturday. Televised on NBCSports network. You know, one of those upper level HD channels.

http://www.500festival.com/parade/2012-parade-line

Thanks Daave... local supplier just started carrying NBCSports so tomorrow at 12 I'll have to check this out...

Non-DCI, my old group will be part of the morning parade and ceremonies at the Hanover cemetary. Then a standstill concert at a side street (can't stand in the middle of a state highway) as a thank you for the local support.

I remember hearing a while back that they would be premiering this year's uni at the parade. Is that still true?

The 'new' unis? Yes! We are about done with fittings. Our orders were to get all the uniforms, helmets and plumes ready to march on Monday. When I left camp last night they were down to a dozen unis to sew.

Of course you understand that only the brass and percussion will be marching in their show uniforms? Fitting for the guard starts Sunday.....so the guard WILL NOT be showing off this year's show uniform. Have to attend the dress rehersal in a couple of weeks to see what the guard is wearing......believe me, it is worth the wait!!!