Blue Knights Show 2012

I'd like to offer a prayer if I may.....

Lord,

Please be with those that have been afflicted by this awful tragedy. Help those in the path of these fires to move swiftly and find safe haven. Please be with all the families who have suffered with the loss of their homes or property, i pray they will recover and get back to a normal life again soon. If it be thy will help to bring rain to these areas to help put out these fires and bring hope to all in Colorado. I pray in your holy son's name,

Amen

I watch much of Texas burn last summer, it broke my heart and to see it in my adopted 2nd state is just awful..

• Like 8

You should look up Teal sound 2010, they used music by Dream Theatre.

Thank you for the info.

I looked them up and watched the three-part video of their DT show. Awesome!! That is a LOT of music to play in a show. Kudo's to Teal Sound.

Edited by RockyGranite

606282813.jpg?key=900526&Expires=1340777160&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=BippNEBQBGoj6TxoM~zp2R~sNK8ccHCQGr9R~ipdz-7g-AjjqTP7yw-mAen9AXvFcQ48HGXGl7ANX9xIHR0U5N4xUkV5a-ImbuxV~s61z6R7ATEnlMAOOZg4PC38TKTK6g96YJzXEkx6Q5pMDTgnULqKaXZQCD5Tln3V9ccZE0I_

Colorado Springs is in a world of hurt tonight. Are there any members of the Blue Knights (or any other corps, for that matter) from there this year? I know Air Academy H.S. has the best marching band in the state, but I don't know how much the area contributes marchers for DCI.

I know the Troopers have five members from the Colorado Springs area (info got from the Troopers alumni page). Prayers and good thoughts for all of members who are away from home during this scary time.

• Like 2

606282813.jpg?key=900526&Expires=1340777160&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=BippNEBQBGoj6TxoM~zp2R~sNK8ccHCQGr9R~ipdz-7g-AjjqTP7yw-mAen9AXvFcQ48HGXGl7ANX9xIHR0U5N4xUkV5a-ImbuxV~s61z6R7ATEnlMAOOZg4PC38TKTK6g96YJzXEkx6Q5pMDTgnULqKaXZQCD5Tln3V9ccZE0I_

Colorado Springs is in a world of hurt tonight. Are there any members of the Blue Knights (or any other corps, for that matter) from there this year? I know Air Academy H.S. has the best marching band in the state, but I don't know how much the area contributes marchers for DCI.

I can think of a few people off the top of my head that live in the area, most of them are not current members though. Quite a few DCI ppl are from CO and get their start in BK. Keeping them in my thoughts for sure. I couldn't imagine being on tour right now with something this big going on back home. It's already tough enough to be away... I can only hope that these fires will subside quickly and that no one gets hurt.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Bump....

BK scored an 81 in Dallas last night putting seperation between Xmen and themselves... I think we're gonna see a continued steady climb... Curious how many people have changed their mind about this show!?!

Wes P

Agreed.. Madison still has room to grow, but Spirit and Cavies should definitely be looking in their rear view mirrors for Firebirds!!