How much does the yamaha euph weigh?

Ch1k3n

Well... I sort of want to know what to expect so I can be best prepared to take whatever they throw at me, and what's the harm in wanting to know?

Let me tell you everything you need to know:

The horn is heavy, and it will make you cry like a little girl if you've never held one before, and until you build the muscles required. If you work hard, don't sweat the small stuff (like the horn weight) and do what your staff tells you, you will succeed in spades.

Done.

1341009754[/url]' post='3159931']

Let me tell you everything you need to know:

The horn is heavy, and it will make you cry like a little girl if you've never held one before, and until you build the muscles required. If you work hard, don't sweat the small stuff (like the horn weight) and do what your staff tells you, you will succeed in spades.

Done.

worthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gif

well I already have a King (standard) euph that I've been practicing with for a while now, but I want to march bloo, and they don't use Kings, and I know the Yamahas are different weight and balance wise, but I just wanted to see how different they were.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

well I already have a King (standard) euph that I've been practicing with for a while now, but I want to march bloo, and they don't use Kings, and I know the Yamahas are different weight and balance wise, but I just wanted to see how different they were.

Based on my limited experience holding a few instruments for fun, the Yamaha will be slightly lighter and balanced a little closer to you ("shorter" instrument) than a standard king. The space and balance that a Yamaha euph takes up is more similar to a King bari, with the weight being more since it's a euph.