Man I miss these guys....

My first time at Epcot I can remember hearing Malagueña off in the distance. I couldn't believe my ears when I saw them. Awesome sound for so few players. I will never forget Future Corps.

My first time at Epcot I can remember hearing Malagueña off in the distance. I couldn't believe my ears when I saw them. Awesome sound for so few players. I will never forget Future Corps.

same story for me except I heard Birdland in the distance,........I told the people I was with "I hear a drum corps",.............they knew nothing of corps except I was in one,............I could not believe what I was hearing from far away, they thought I was crazy,...........after some convincing we chased down the sound, and I was floored,...........the Erie Thunderbirds modeled our mini corps after that very concept and won 5 championships straight in the 90's,...............man that dude could wail on the tri-bass,...............we built ours exectly like it!

Edited by Gary Matczak

Rare video catching them at a high school game I think. How cool would this have been!