Louisville Liquor and Beer Emporium

one last pic -- LOVE it when corps members take time to do stuff like this. marching members are superstars in kids' eyes. it certainly made an impact on my kid (she's marching her 4th season at crown).

Avovo-1CEAE4ApI.jpg

For some reason I thought you were in your early 20s.

I had to stop commenting because I was only focusing on the many UN-Cavalier like things going on with the performance. To be fair and professional, I stopped.

A classy move and an honest admission, Mr. Batch.

• Like 1

Are the Cavaliers in trouble this year... Two nights in a row they were said to be weak in brass and vis? Wow anyone care to further comment? Curious if staff changes over past few years are starting to affect the corps? Just curious, luv the Cavies and hope they'll pick it up:)

Wes P

Are the Cavaliers in trouble this year... Two nights in a row they were said to be weak in brass and vis? Wow anyone care to further comment? Curious if staff changes over past few years are starting to affect the corps? Just curious, luv the Cavies and hope they'll pick it up:)

Wes P

I'm just hoping it's because it is June.

Wes P

Cavaliers are fine. The show is hard and they can't do it yet. They will be fine.

Two years ago they were in seventh at the beginning of the season and DCP was claiming that they were sunk (this was the year after a big staff change). They ended up finishing second in horns, second in drums, second in feet, second in guard, an second overall.

Last year the Cadets took fourth at the first show and crown took first. At the end of the season those positions were reversed.

It is June. The Cavaliers have a very capable staff. They will be fine.

• Like 7

Cavaliers are fine. The show is hard and they can't do it yet. They will be fine.

Two years ago they were in seventh at the beginning of the season and DCP was claiming that they were sunk (this was the year after a big staff change). They ended up finishing second in horns, second in drums, second in feet, second in guard, an second overall.

Last year the Cadets took fourth at the first show and crown took first. At the end of the season those positions were reversed.

Thanks for refreshing our memory. :xmas:

Very true! Can't count anyone out this early in the season.

• Like 1