Drum Corps Kingdom

That was the sloppiest 11 minutes I have ever seen from Crown. Awful marching. Drops by the guard on EVERY SINGLE TOSS. A dirty snareline, even though there was only six of them. Tears in the end zone timpani parts. Blown unison cymbal crashes in the pit. I have no idea what they were doing out there. Their hornline was loud when they stopped, but struggling when "marching".

I honestly don't see this show making top 4, never mind actually winning. Sorry if that sounds negative, but you don't win championships by winning one caption.

Your visual analysis seems to be correct, but your music recap doesn't match the score sheets.

Interesting that Cadets win GE fairly handily (driven mostly by visual) -- but in GE Music, Cadets' performance sub-score was 1st, despite the brass and music analysis judges having Cadets down a total of 0.7 points in those two captions combined.

It's June 23rd. Watch any Cadets show in June from the past five years. They have incredibly hard shows, are dirty as ####, and have a kick ### ending that doesn't make sense because it's so dirty.

I'll agree the drums do sound abnormally dirty, even for this time of year. But ####, it's June 23rd.

But the other corps aren't that dirty NOW. THIS year. There weren't any guard or percussion judges last night. Crown should count themselves lucky.

• Like 2

Versus three other corps with no guard or percussion judge.

:facepalm:

There is a "multiquote" button. Posting five times in a row is a bit much. As per scores, I would say everything evens out about as it always has been. Until the first Regional we will still have these hovering 75s/60s or so.

That was the sloppiest 11 minutes I have ever seen from Crown. Awful marching. Drops by the guard on EVERY SINGLE TOSS. A dirty snareline, even though there was only six of them. Tears in the end zone timpani parts. Blown unison cymbal crashes in the pit. I have no idea what they were doing out there. Their hornline was loud when they stopped, but struggling when "marching".

I honestly don't see this show making top 4, never mind actually winning. Sorry if that sounds negative, but you don't win championships by winning one caption.

THANK GOD! I knew there was a reason Cadets had closed up so tight. Whew....they had a bad run! I appreciate you for letting us know why the Effect scores did a 180 last night.

Your last comment is pretty funny. I'll remind you of that in August. Cheers

• Like 6

THANK GOD! I knew there was a reason Cadets had closed up so tight. Whew....they had a bad run! I appreciate you for letting us know why the Effect scores did a 180 last night.

Your last comment is pretty funny. I'll remind you of that in August. Cheers

Trololo-epic.jpg

• Like 1