Stanford Live!

And I never said either of those things. I've said that I wished a show wouldn't win (while agreeing that it probably would), though I haven't even said that about any shows this season. And I've said (on multiple occasions including earlier in this thread), if you like it, fine. I just don't. It just happens that BD has had several shows in recent years that are on my "I don't get it" list. That's all.

Then what shows are on your "get it" list?

What's up with all the hate so early on? I mean I understand that most people hate the favorites, and here BD is yet again. But they've brought a pretty accessible show (imo) in 2012, as well as 2011. I realize they don't go after the typical 1980s Madison Scouts sound, but why hate on the possible innovation in other areas? They march exceptionally well and their brass is unmatched (aside from Crown and PR). Yeah you don't get it, but maybe you will after more than one or two views. But then again, I guess we should all hate everything that isn't the norm. Just like we hated the geometrical drill that the brilliant Cavaliers brought us in the early 2000s, right? C'MON, IT'S SUPER EARLY!!! Let's see where it goes. With that said I thought everyone played extremely well tonight. Loving this season from everyone (yes even Blue Knights have peaked my interest).

Edited by ShouldveMarchedAgeOut
  • Like 3

PR sounds great but this show is gonna peak early. Drill is WAY too easy.

They've got plenty to add. At least it's understandable and they don't just, um, walk off the field.

• Like 3

I thought when the talking began - it was kinda like the announcer microphone was open accidentally.....then it sounded like a party going on in the background. There he is again.....

I thought the same thing throughout the show! Like, who left some mics out in the parking lot?

But it's not... or is it? :cool:

Hard to tell! I thought my television had gone whacky!

"Dada" - which some say means "hobby horse" in French

OH, Horses! On our smaller screen, they looked like goats! I didn't know goats could march in DCI!

• Like 1

clothes horses?

Huh? We thought they looked like goats! And they couldn't even keep a straight line!

SCV has some really slow-evolving moves that will be hard to clean. I like this show a lot.

Were they marching a hole in the hornline? If not, they've got a lot of spacing issues.