Mankato Mayhem!

I love playing in this stadium and watching in this stadium-----GO GOVIES!!!!!! GO MICHELE!!!

Hopefully after the show my parents will call me with some interesting comments to share from the show, I don't think they have missed more than 1 show at Mankato State, and they are still generallyl confused by the scores and placements each time :)

If you have not seen a show in this stadium, you really should. It is a fantastic setting for drum corps. Both as a performer and spectator.

If you have not seen a show in this stadium, you really should. It is a fantastic setting for drum corps. Both as a performer and spectator.

Agreed. I love it. You can't get any more on top of the action. I haven't marched since '96, but this stadium has always stuck out in my mind as one of my favorites.

Edited by BigBadMadMan

I remember the first time I took the field in that stadium and thought to myself, “My God, the stands go straight up!”

Bump for clarity

Go Scouts! MYNWA!

• Like 2

It was in one of the end zones in this great stadium that I visited with the late great Gail Royer July 5, 1992 (hard to believe it will be 20 years ago next week).

Gail was in his final year as director of Santa Clara, and in the final 11 months of his life. He told me he didn't know what he'd do with himself once he retired from SCV.

Unfortunately, he never got to find out.

How was the performance order determined? Seems like Spirit should be performing before the Scouts.

• Like 1