Merrillville Mosh Pit - 6/28

No way...

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Michigan+City&state=IN&site=IWX&textField1=41.7126&textField2=-86.876&e=0

Partly sunny, literally no storms forecast. And too much high pressure still around. What website are you checking? :)

hmm.

Weather.com and a couple other websites are currently predicting "possible thunderstorms" from tomorrow night till monday..

Hope it's not true

Heard reports of golf ball sized hail. Afraid to go look at my car. Still not at the show. . *sigh*

I've lived in northwest Indiana since 1995. That first autumn, we had a hailstorm. Tonight was the first hailstorm I've witnessed since then.

Dave Scott told me that you did not know any dirty words ! :tongue:

Well, he's right. I only say #### and ####.

Guess the state just needs more drum corps

We don't have any or our own, but we encourage out-of-state corps to drop by for a show whenever we've got a drought.

:/.. I'm going to the Michigan city show Saturday, hopefully that show doesn't get canceled as well. Currently there are storms being forecasted for that day..

Something went wrong when you posted this. It only got posted once. :tongue:

Haha yeah sorry bout the repeated post, I'm on my phone and I think it hickuped and there is no delete option that I can find

. http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/hdfForecast?query=michigan+city+indiana

Only the mods can delete a post. But when I accidentally create a double post, (I'm not creative enough to pull off a triple one), I try to muster the enthusiasm to go into the second post and create a different observation that will make me look erudite and thoughtful. Sometimes, though, I just say, "Screw it."

• Like 1