Muncie Mead - 6/29

Thanks for the time zone question and answer. I was wondering the same thing. I just got home from work at 6p and it looks like the FN email announcing the live broadcast got there just after 2p. In any case, thanks FN! Just like Christmas morning, we always like it when we get more than we expected! (unabashed Cadets reference, even though they won't be there tonight).

Those storms are moving towards me in West Virginia at about 60-70 MPH. It looks like they are leaving Indiana and just ripping through Ohio. Bad for us, but good fr the show tonight if the field dries up fast, since that storm is leaving in a hurry.

Does anybody know if DCI will allow a full show on a wet field? I wonder if they have provisions for that, including having the corps perform "unplugged" to safeguard from electrical problems?

Thanks for the time zone question and answer. I was wondering the same thing. I just got home from work at 6p and it looks like the FN email announcing the live broadcast got there just after 2p. In any case, thanks FN! Just like Christmas morning, we always like it when we get more than we expected! (unabashed Cadets reference, even though they won't be there tonight).

Those storms are moving towards me in West Virginia at about 60-70 MPH. It looks like they are leaving Indiana and just ripping through Ohio. Bad for us, but good fr the show tonight if the field dries up fast, since that storm is leaving in a hurry.

Does anybody know if DCI will allow a full show on a wet field? I wonder if they have provisions for that, including having the corps perform "unplugged" to safeguard from electrical problems?

If that is what it takes to "UNPLUG ", we need more wet fields ! :devil:

• Like 1

Sittin in the Ball State locker rooms now.... A storm came out of nowhere! Wind came in strong, temperature dropped like 20 degrees, and it's raining and has been for a good 15 minutes.

So all of us and the BOA kids got rushed inside. I don't want this show to get rained out, I love this venue :(

Thanks for the update! Glad it is cooler, I'll be watching Fan Network cheering and will see you all Monday at UMass on the food truck!!

• Like 1

Ball State is field turf -- field should drain and dry pretty well.

Edited by corpsband

I just signed up for the FN about 30min ago, but don't see any reference to a live stream from Muncie. Am I blind, or just looking in the wrong place? Somebody help an old guy, please.

Thanks,

BeerMan

I just signed up for the FN about 30min ago, but don't see any reference to a live stream from Muncie. Am I blind, or just looking in the wrong place? Somebody help an old guy, please.

Thanks,

BeerMan

when it's almost time, it'll show up on the main fan network page on the right

Thanks,

BeerMan

The show starts in 12min. There's nobody here that can help me??