Muncie Mead - 6/29

The show starts in 12min. There's nobody here that can help me??

The email said it has been delayed due to heat. The Troopers don't step off until shortly before 8pm.

The show starts in 12min. There's nobody here that can help me??

They haven't posted the link yet. Hang in there... There were a little late in Stanford too. Check back closer to show time, like a couple minutes, and keep trying... satisfied.gif

when it's almost time, it'll show up on the main fan network page on the right

Thanks Billy. You've restored my faith in humanity. :smile:

Thanks Billy. You've restored my faith in humanity. :smile:

glad i did something right today. LOL

I just signed up for the FN about 30min ago, but don't see any reference to a live stream from Muncie. Am I blind, or just looking in the wrong place? Somebody help an old guy, please.

Thanks,

BeerMan

I can see where confusion can take place. There are 2 differnt viewing options with the FN subscription:

#1 - LIVE + VOD

#2 - ONLY VOD

Muncie is ONLY VOD = "Video on Demand" UNLESS I MISSED THE MEMO AND/OR NEWS which basically means that they will record the show for your viewing a day or two later(sometimes sooner) after the show. The LIVE performances are "Live Streams" which take place in REAL-TIME and include a DVR function where you can go back and "catch up" on performances you may have missed.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Liahona

I can see where confusion can take place. There are 2 differnt viewing options with the FN subscription:

#1 - LIVE + VOD

#2 - ONLY VOD

Muncie is ONLY VOD = "Video on Demand" UNLESS I MISSED THE MEMO AND/OR NEWS which basically means that they will record the show for your viewing a day or two later(sometimes sooner) after the show. The LIVE performances are "Live Streams" which take place in REAL-TIME and include a DVR function where you can go back and "catch up" on performances you may have missed.

Hope this helps.

No, they sent out an email earlier today. Muncie will be broadcast LIVE as well! :thumbup:

• Like 2

<br />I can see where confusion can take place. There are 2 differnt viewing options with the FN subscription:<br /><br />#1 - LIVE + VOD<br />#2 - ONLY VOD <br /><br />Muncie is ONLY VOD = "Video on Demand" UNLESS I MISSED THE MEMO AND/OR NEWS which basically means that they will record the show for your viewing a day or two later(sometimes sooner) after the show. The LIVE performances are "Live Streams" which take place in REAL-TIME and include a DVR function where you can go back and "catch up" on performances you may have missed. <br /><br />Hope this helps.<br />

You missed the memo, or email sent today. It's supposed to now be live. and the two links are up....

They're in the Live Webcast tab:

Watch Now: Muncie Main

Watch Now: Muncie Hi

There is no video currently though...

Edited by jjeffeory

You missed the memo, or email sent today. It's supposed to now be live. and the two links are up....

They're in the Live Webcast tab:

Watch Now: Muncie Main

Watch Now: Muncie Hi

There is no video currently though...

Must have put the links up for just a second as a test or something. Looks like they're back down now.