8:11pm-Troopers

8:28pm-Blue Stars

8:45pm-INT

9:05pm-Spirit of Atlanta

9:22pm-Bluecoats

9:39pm-Carolina Crown

9:56pm-The Cavaliers

Edited by corpsband

Anyone have the judges list? It'll be interesting to see how things turn out tonight too! Will the Scouts stay on top of the Cavaliers? Will Spirit break 80? Will Troopers catch Glassmen? Will Crown open the gap, or will Scouts/Cavies close it? So many things to be excited about (and that's just the scores!)

If I remember right, the actual show will be on the Fan Network (not live), but I can wait a day or so to watch some more drum corps!

Anyone have the judges list? It'll be interesting to see how things turn out tonight too! Will the Scouts stay on top of the Cavaliers? Will Spirit break 80? Will Troopers catch Glassmen? Will Crown open the gap, or will Scouts/Cavies close it? So many things to be excited about (and that's just the scores!)

If I remember right, the actual show will be on the Fan Network (not live), but I can wait a day or so to watch some more drum corps!

I think Madison has a practice day :-)

I think Madison has a practice day :-)

You're right! Silly me, I was just a little too anxious! Well, add the Bluecoats in there for the added excitement then! Either way, I wish I was there!

So if bluecoats happen to beat cavies by the same spread as Madison Last night is it safe to say Madison is with the top tiers this year?

1) No. Probably won't happen

2) No. Different panels, different nights, etc. I'm still holding my cards until I see how things stack up at the regionals. THEN it would be fair to judge spreads.

• Like 1

1) No. Probably won't happen

2) No. Different panels, different nights, etc. I'm still holding my cards until I see how things stack up at the regionals. THEN it would be fair to judge spreads.

Exactly how I feel, if they woulda beaten Cavies with a full panel, then I might place a little more weight on that. Not to say that I don't think they can, I just think they need to prove themselves over a few contests and a regional. Then I will. :smile:

• Like 1