Michigan City Mingle

And finally, the Cavaliers.

You know, for all the talk about this year's show being lackluster, that certainly doesn't fall on the kids. They are still bringing classic Cavaliers energy, precision, and passion. It's just the show design that doesn't snag you, but personally this show has been growing on me. It's definitely not my favorite Cavaliers show, but I still expect the Cavaliers to be up there come August.

Tonight's audience, by the way, was way more friendly than last night's. So their energy was much higher, and I think they wanted to make a statement after last night's third place showing.

I had never noticed the front ensemble's pushing and shoving before. There's a section where they start fighting over playing. It helps with the theme. Similarly, in the section where they start playing the electronic camera sounds, the front of the Cavaliers' uniforms reflect the light in a fashion similar to a paperrazi squad of cameramen. Kinda cool.

Again, it's not my favorite Cavies show, but it's growing on me. I hope it continues to improve like this.

Classic Cavaliers are doing a performance now, then scores.

• Like 4

And finally, the Cavaliers.

You know, for all the talk about this year's show being lackluster, that certainly doesn't fall on the kids. They are still bringing classic Cavaliers energy, precision, and passion. It's just the show design that doesn't snag you, but personally this show has been growing on me. It's definitely not my favorite Cavaliers show, but I still expect the Cavaliers to be up there come August.

Tonight's audience, by the way, was way more friendly than last night's. So their energy was much higher, and I think they wanted to make a statement after last night's third place showing.

I had never noticed the front ensemble's pushing and shoving before. There's a section where they start fighting over playing. It helps with the theme. Similarly, in the section where they start playing the electronic camera sounds, the front of the Cavaliers' uniforms reflect the light in a fashion similar to a paperrazi squad of cameramen. Kinda cool.

Again, it's not my favorite Cavies show, but it's growing on me. I hope it continues to improve like this.

Classic Cavaliers are doing a performance now, then scores.

Thanks for taking the time to post instant reviews right from the show!

You're awesome :-)

• Like 1

Some Random Drummer: VERY NICE reviews. You give props to the kids, and yet you critique in a very positive manner.

Thank you! :thumbup:

• Like 3

...duplicate deleted :devil:

Edited by texascv1

Anyone know when these will be on the fan network? I want to see Bluecoat's show after all the work they've been doing since Louisville!

Perhaps Kalamazoo....I heard there are new things in the works for Bluecoats. :shutup: