Any mileage limitations?

OK to put in a sounds bite, currently 10 hours on max followed by 8 hours off.... Thinking about the weekend trips we took that makes more sense than using 24 hr periods.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

In 2009 I was an age out with pio. We rehearsed for week back in Milwaukee then we started second tour. Our first show was in central Kansas. That exceeds 500 miles. We had a couple of those trips

Some drivers have log books.

I was under the impression this was a requirement for all drivers. Is that not the case? I'm kind of the anti-driver, I complain about my 30 minute commute to work, I couldn't even imagine spending all day behind the wheel. :P

I was under the impression this was a requirement for all drivers. Is that not the case? I'm kind of the anti-driver, I complain about my 30 minute commute to work, I couldn't even imagine spending all day behind the wheel. :P

All CDL or DOT drivers must maintain a log book and keep it in their vehicle when driving.

All CDL or DOT drivers must maintain a log book and keep it in their vehicle when driving.

And many of those vehicles now have trip recorders that make fudging the log books impossible.

And if the driver is not adhering to company speed limit policies.

Ha, I know our busses didn't have that in 08. We made some surprisingly good time on some trips. There was no speed limit policy.

My second year it always seemed like the convoy split up. Sometime the RV would leave the show sight after us because they needed to pick up our DM after scores, and the RV would still beat us and get logistics figured out before we got there. We also had busses from a much larger company... probably had some more policies...