Cedarburg Cheese Cantina - 7/3

Real bumper sticker from a couple decades back: Wisconsin - Beer, Cheese, and a whole lotta weirdos.

All true, but a whole lotta big-hearted hard-working fun-lovin' weirdos :w00t:

Real bumper sticker from a couple decades back: Wisconsin - Beer, Cheese, and a whole lotta weirdos.

I am happy to represent that remark! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Judging Panel

Contest Coordinator: Dan Omillanowski

Chief Judge: Gary Czapinski

GE Music: David Cooksey

GE Visual: Sandra Bertelle

Music Analysis: Richard Saucedo

Music Percussion: Craig Dunn

Visual Analysis: Gary Czapinski

Yeah, he judged the other night in Iowa and had us .8 behind Bluecoats

in the same caption - visual analysis. But maybe tonight they will light it up and

he'll have us closing that gap a bit.

Oh, and everybody....please send thoughts and prayers to my car that is currently

in the shop...that it would be totally fixed and ready to get me to Cedarburg on time

for the show tonight!!!

• Like 1

Yes! Go Blooo! Hope it's a great night for everybody.

Hope to see some updates from folks attending! Thank you...in advance! satisfied.gif

Judging Panel

Contest Coordinator: Dan Omillanowski

Chief Judge: Gary Czapinski

GE Music: David Cooksey

GE Visual: Sandra Bertelle

Music Analysis: Richard Saucedo

Music Percussion: Craig Dunn

Visual Analysis: Gary Czapinski

Well, it will be interesting to see which corps' number gets totally blown up. Though not a conspiracy theory kind of guy, I am convinced Gary and his lovely wife have not kept up with the pageantry arts and in order to seem powerful and authoritarian, they simply judge to make major statements each time they judge to show how in control they are of the total score, believing of course that they are right. Hate to be negative on here, there is certainly a lot of that already, I just don't know why DCI does not do a much better job training, regulating, and evaluating. Yes, every judge can have a different opinion, but the sheets, training, and experiences with numbers management should not allow for some of the stuff they pull. Let's face it, though the entertainment part of the activity draws us all in, it is a competitive activity and the scores mean a lot and add to the activity's growth. Either train these two in order to help them evolve with the activity, or let them go. Many judging circuits have done so already. Arggghhhh.

Edited by westcoastblue
  • Like 1

Oh, and everybody....please send thoughts and prayers to my car that is currently

in the shop...that it would be totally fixed and ready to get me to Cedarburg on time

for the show tonight!!!

Prayers sent! I am sure they will have it fixed and you will be getting sun and heat stroke with the rest of us in the stands that face the setting sun.....where's my sunscreen......

Heading up in about 3 hours!

Cedarburg is America!

DO IT UP SCOUTS!