Casper Cocktail Lounge

Am not happy with how BAC has been competing this past week. Last two results have gone backwards. Rear view mirror is getting crowded, but keep working hard gang, still time to stay top 8.

Posted this on the wrong page earlier:

Hope for a full DATR show tomorrow night. It is pouring like crazy in Denver right now with a lot of dangerous thunder and lightning. There is no way any corps already here was outside tonight. The forecast calls for up to 5 inches of rain for the next 24-36 hours with the hardest rain coming tomorrow night. If the show was tonight, it would have been cancelled.

Edited by bstar82

Fantastic show in Casper tonight great crowd and good performances. Dci.org score is correct for troop. Anyone who has seen the show so far be prepared for changes soon to be Implemented. I will try to write a bit more tomorrow.

Fantastic show in Casper tonight great crowd and good performances. Dci.org score is correct for troop. Anyone who has seen the show so far be prepared for changes soon to be Implemented. I will try to write a bit more tomorrow.

Great to hear that the show was a success. Hopefully it'll become an annual thing!

And yes, please write a little about those changes! :)

Great to hear that the show was a success. Hopefully it'll become an annual thing!

And yes, please write a little about those changes! :)

Well I can't, because they aren't in yet. There have been some minor changes since their Muncie show I think (from my Fan Network viewing). But they've got several days starting Sunday to work on changes, and I hear they will be significant. You'll have to wait and see. :smile:

Well I can't, because they aren't in yet. There have been some minor changes since their Muncie show I think (from my Fan Network viewing). But they've got several days starting Sunday to work on changes, and I hear they will be significant. You'll have to wait and see. :smile:

So they won't be in the Denver show tomorrow?

I don't think so, but we will just have to see! Join us at Brooklyn's today tat 3:00 for the pre show Trooper alum gathering - rain or shine!