Cavies - Great Changes

I disagree that its overwritten. You can certainly make a case that its too loud, but I think they're getting exactly what they want from the sound design. Its just the direction they are going. There's a difference between a show having more synth than one would like, and overwriting the synth.

It makes the line sound dirtier than they are. Is it a coverup? Are they really that dirty and the synth is there to mask it? I mean cmon. it's like a crackling girgle gooooo over their features. Doesn't make sense at ALL!

Is the ending one of their changes? Because I saw the most recent fannetwork. The last minute is terrible... The drill is 1 dimensional. Play, move up, play, move up spin, play and move up... Compared to last years ending that got people up on their feet this one is just lacking in GE completely!

Also, it's such a slow ending, no velocity. Like the ending for the Cadets in 2010.

And just not be such a debbie downer. I do think the first half of the show works pretty well. even the ballad I think is starting to really come to together.

But in general, maybe its just me, but the drill seems "thin" overall... not sure any other way to put it.

Edited by charlie1223

Is the ending one of their changes? Because I saw the most recent fannetwork. The last minute is terrible... The drill is 1 dimensional. Play, move up, play, move up spin, play and move up... Compared to last years ending that got people up on their feet this one is just lacking in GE completely!

Also, it's such a slow ending, no velocity. Like the ending for the Cadets in 2010.

And just not be such a debbie downer. I do think the first half of the show works pretty well. even the ballad I think is starting to really come to together.

But in general, maybe its just me, but the drill seems "thin" overall... not sure any other way to put it.

Just got home from watching full ensemble rehearsal & a run through [minus preshow]

Agree with your assessment of the ending, as well as the goo underneath the drum feature mentioned earlier.