Xmen for Real?

2nd year corps dad - brand new forum member.

Crossmen finished 17th last year, and are currently listed at 8th. With Minneapolis a week away, how do folks think it will go for them? They haven’t performed on the same field with corps in places 9-12 recently; and I believe they will have to perform very early in the line up due to 17th slot.

if they perform 17th it's going to be very difficult... I would put them maybe 14th.

But if they get to go on a little later, they could make the top 12. I just think it will be really hard to make the top 12 from the 17th performance time.

So, for this reason it might take them a couple weeks to find themselves in the 10-11 range.

All that said, they do see Spirit and Madison before the regional, and in the following week they will see Spirit, Troopers, Madison, Glassmen, and Academy, so I think we will start to really see where Crossmen are starting to fall in the week between MN and San Antonio

Crossmen finished 17th last year, and are currently listed at 8th. With Minneapolis a week away, how do folks think it will go for them? They haven’t performed on the same field with corps in places 9-12 recently; and I believe they will have to perform very early in the line up due to 17th slot.

By July 12 - Salem, WI you will see 11 new pages of drill and modified music. They've been practicing the changes for the last 3 days and will reveal them then.

This is for real.

• Like 2

I liked what I saw in Jackson last night ..

if they perform 17th it's going to be very difficult... I would put them maybe 14th.

But if they get to go on a little later, they could make the top 12. I just think it will be really hard to make the top 12 from the 17th performance time.

So, for this reason it might take them a couple weeks to find themselves in the 10-11 range.

All that said, they do see Spirit and Madison before the regional, and in the following week they will see Spirit, Troopers, Madison, Glassmen, and Academy, so I think we will start to really see where Crossmen are starting to fall in the week between MN and San Antonio

Is that a possibility? I was under the impression the performance order was set.

Is that a possibility? I was under the impression the performance order was set.

I think it's set in groups, but everyone should be put in groups of 3, so there is a chance for some movement within that block. I think it's usually 1-3,4-6,7-9,10-12,13-15,16-18,19-21. So they might bump up a spot.

I saw the crossmen back in late June, and they are for real. I think their performance time slot for the 1st regional doesn't really work in their favor, per say. But their show should impress the judges enough that they will raise in the rankings score wise. Their show has so much potential and when I saw them at FirstBeat in south carolina, I could tell that this show was designed to propel them back into finals. So we shall see...muh ha ha...oh, sorry. :)

I think it's set in groups, but everyone should be put in groups of 3, so there is a chance for some movement within that block. I think it's usually 1-3,4-6,7-9,10-12,13-15,16-18,19-21. So they might bump up a spot.

So what scores does DCI use for ranking the lineup for the shows then? Dumb question maybe, sorry I am new here.

' have no idea. Thats why they play the games. Its sure exciting. ' Saw the Corps in Quincy and loved them!