You Got Change

So many on here have complained the last few years about how predictable DCI is. Now with this early shake up, people are complaining about some of the regular finalist corps not being in the top 12........ :blink:

Edited by skeptic
  • Like 1

You can count me, for one, out of that group. I'm pleased by the new found suspense felt during the moment leading up to checking the scores. Every day you don't know what to expect, since at this point things have been different from our expectations and predictions. These scores have also given us much to talk about here on DCP.

You can count me, for one, out of that group. I'm pleased by the new found suspense felt during the moment leading up to checking the scores. Every day you don't know what to expect, since at this point things have been different from our expectations and predictions. These scores have also given us much to talk about here on DCP.

Sanitape did you age out? My son marched 2011 and this year

So many on here have complained the last few years about how predictable DCI is. Now with this early shake up, people are complaining about some of the regular finalist corps not being in the top 12........ :blink:

Why do you assume it's the same people who want change and complain about it? :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Who's "you"? The people who had been clamoring for change are not necessarily the same people who are now bothered by it. There are a lot of viewpoints represented on DCP.

• Like 2

Sanitape did you age out? My son marched 2011 and this year

I'm unable to march this year unfortunately. I have 3 more seasons after this one, though, and I intend to march all of them as a Crossmen.

• Like 3

I'm DIGGIN IT, man!! SO much more interesting activity both scorewise AND discussion-wise.

I absolutely cannot WAIT to see Academy unleash.

Why do you assume it's the same people who want change and complain about it? :rolleyes:

Valid point.

Just seems like the lower finalist corps fans were the ones wanting change but the change they got wasnt what they wanted.

• Like 2

When I first read this thread title, I instantly thought of the 'south park' episode where bums take over and they're constantly asking for change!

CHANGE.....CHANGE

• Like 1