You Got Change

Who's "you"? The people who had been clamoring for change are not necessarily the same people who are now bothered by it. There are a lot of viewpoints represented on DCP.

I went on a course once about who "they" are.

• Like 1

I got change, and I'm not upset. So, I'm either not "you", or not "they", or both.

:huh:

So many on here have complained the last few years about how predictable DCI is. Now with this early shake up, people are complaining about some of the regular finalist corps not being in the top 12........ :blink:

Well, As Senator John Kerry once remarked to reporters " I was for it before I was against it "

Edited by BRASSO

So many on here have complained the last few years about how predictable DCI is. Now with this early shake up, people are complaining about some of the regular finalist corps not being in the top 12........ :blink:

amazing aint it?

Valid point.

Just seems like the lower finalist corps fans were the ones wanting change but the change they got wasnt what they wanted.

or fans with no horse in the race. or fans who hate certain corps and can't wait to see them fail

• Like 2

I'm unable to march this year unfortunately. I have 3 more seasons after this one, though, and I intend to march all of them as a Crossmen.

Some things change and some things don't. That was written in true Drum Corps fashion, not the mind but the heart and soul and that's what Drum Corps is all about. :smile:

Well, I posted a topic regarding negativity on the forums about three weeks ago and received a lot of sarcastic feedback. So, I'll tell you like others told me...people will complain no matter what happens and yes, some people will argue with a stop sign. Oh well...it's because we love the activity.