We've had a bunch of inquiries, unfortunately not many holes to fill. We're trying to make room for them though!

That is AWESOME!!!

I feel bad for the kids from Teal, but for Thunder to open their doors, fill all of their holes, and maybe even use some of the kids for support crew....well....good job Thunder!! I commend you for all of your efforts!!! :thumbup::worthy:

Looking forward to seeing you guys in Annapolis!!!

• Like 1

Well finding out that 3 DCA shows were cancelled makes all the sense now. Kinda sucks for TBT though. :sad:

Sucks more for the MM's who are learning a whole show for very few performances.

That is AWESOME!!!

I feel bad for the kids from Teal, but for Thunder to open their doors, fill all of their holes, and maybe even use some of the kids for support crew....well....good job Thunder!! I commend you for all of your efforts!!! :thumbup::worthy:

Looking forward to seeing you guys in Annapolis!!!

Hear hear

M first mini-camp at my new school had kids asking about where to march and I recommended TBT because of the amount of time they would put into it compared to Teal or a junior corps. I will continue to recommend TBT even though I will be near Jacksonville.

• Like 1

Thanks Keith and Frank for the kind words.

We are a work in progress with a 3 to 5 year plan to be as solid on the field as we are off the field! The Teal thing was simply the right thing to do in offering a place for members to go this late in the DCI year, sad part is like Eric stated we only had two holes and they just happened due to injury.

Our goal is to make finals this summer and continue giving our members a great experience. We have grown from 73 member last year (1st year) to 114 this year and our goal in 2013 is 120 members! I don't think people have a full understanding of what it takes to move this many people plus staff and volunteers down the road in DCA so when we lost those shows it was simply a matter of filling in the blanks. We just finished a 4 day Florida mini tour with 4 performances in Temple Terrace, Gulfport and Cape Coral that was about 350 miles of travel, we will do Night of Thunder on August 4th in Tampa as well as CV's show on the 18th followed up by World Championsips.

Oh, and you all can help the Tampa Bay Thunder buy buying a Seat Sponsor from our website that help's the cost of transportation.

Thanks,

Jim

• Like 3

Will be happy to help you out and send people your way once I get settled into my new school. I am sure kids will be looking for a place and I will send them to TBT!

Thanks Keith and Frank for the kind words.

We are a work in progress with a 3 to 5 year plan to be as solid on the field as we are off the field! The Teal thing was simply the right thing to do in offering a place for members to go this late in the DCI year, sad part is like Eric stated we only had two holes and they just happened due to injury.

Our goal is to make finals this summer and continue giving our members a great experience. We have grown from 73 member last year (1st year) to 114 this year and our goal in 2013 is 120 members! I don't think people have a full understanding of what it takes to move this many people plus staff and volunteers down the road in DCA so when we lost those shows it was simply a matter of filling in the blanks. We just finished a 4 day Florida mini tour with 4 performances in Temple Terrace, Gulfport and Cape Coral that was about 350 miles of travel, we will do Night of Thunder on August 4th in Tampa as well as CV's show on the 18th followed up by World Championsips.

Oh, and you all can help the Tampa Bay Thunder buy buying a Seat Sponsor from our website that help's the cost of transportation.

Thanks,

Jim

• Like 1