Grand Prix Predix

I Think everyone needs to buy a ticket and come to the show and see in person what the outcome is.

• Like 5

I Think everyone needs to buy a ticket and come to the show and see in person what the outcome is.

Amen to that, Bob!

I am really puzzled/amused by those who started making finals predictions after the first show in Wildwood. We should all just let the season play itself out from week-to-week and let the chips (or corps) fall where they may. Predictions may be fun, but how can folks make predictions for corps they have not seen yet, and at least one who has never yet performed even once for a DCA judging panel? Beats me.

All I know is, the Grand Prix is going to be one great night of drum corps. Eight competing corps, good exhibitions, and back in Clifton! If you're in the NY metro area, you shouldn't miss it. :thumbup:

• Like 3

What Bob and John said. Come to the Clifton show and see what these corps have to offer!!! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Bucs- 83

Is this really even up for debate?

Cabs- 79.2

They were only .4 away from Hurcs in Bridgeport and had a full rehearsal weekend since plus IMO their ceiling is higher this year than in years past.

Cadets2- 78.3

Judging from that last video posted, I can't see them running away from everyone else... YET. PLUS they are on first so that is not going to make it easy on them unless they really blow everyone away OR there is a bias support on the judges panel. Would have them behind Hurcs, but see below.

Hurcs- 78.0

No rehearsal last weekend after their first judges read doesn't seem like a good decision but thats just IMO plus I honestly believe the program just isn't as good as the other three this year other than their Guard. Battery, Visually and Horns I don't see what the judges see.

Fusion- 73.2

I'm wondering if they are thinking they should have stayed in Class A. Looking at the pack above them I don't seem them passing anyone as the year moves on. I know there is more to the decision than just that but being competitive is certainly part of it.

Bush- 68

I admire their passion but something needs to be fixed here.

Windsor - 66

Always like to see these guys working hard and moving forward

Sunrisers- 64

I would love to see these guys put together a more aggressive program.

Edited by androidx2
  • Like 1

Based on pretty much nothing...

Bucs 83.7

Cabs 77.9

Hurcs 75.2

Cadets2 74.8

Fusion 71.6

Bush 67.8

Windsor 66.3

Sun 64.4

I think the Hurcs great guard and the lack of experience in C2 (plus they did not march their closer this past Saturday) will carry the Hurcs to third....for now.

Bucs will have the most championships

Cabs will have the 2nd most

Bush 3rd most

Sun next 4th and a class A

Hurcs next most championships

Fusion a class A championship with nod for going open class and great future.

Cadet2, 1st show, but parent corps many DCI and AL championships

Windsor Reg, 2nd year and already gaining a ton of respect and also a great future.

Real winner, the fans who get to go to this great (historic) Show :thumbup:

LP, Gov Love :cool:

Bucs will have the most championships

Cabs will have the 2nd most

Bush 3rd most

Sun next 4th and a class A

Hurcs next most championships

Fusion a class A championship with nod for going open class and great future.

Cadet2, 1st show, but parent corps many DCI and AL championships

Windsor Reg, 2nd year and already gaining a ton of respect and also a great future.

Real winner, the fans who get to go to this great (historic) Show :thumbup:

LP, Gov Love :cool:

Actually, Sun and Bush are tied with six of what now would be Open Class titles. And Sun has the one Class A title on top of that.

oooh, I was so close :satisfied:

Thanks Fran, I like getting my history correct.

Still,great show!

friends at Clifton, call/text me info, I wiil be ay dci Mn. and do the same.:cool: