Grand Prix Predix

oooh, I was so close :satisfied:

Thanks Fran, I like getting my history correct.

Still,great show!

No problem... your point is on the money, it's a great show with a lot of history attached to it!!!

I predict I will not complain about how far the trip is to get there. :tongue:

• Like 2

Quick question. Cadets 2 are first, then Sunrisers? That doesn't seem to make sense since C2 is Open and Sun is class A.

so, who are the exhibition corps in the show?

Latin Express mini-corps... NY Skyliners Alumni... Raiders DCI corps... and Caballeros Alumni, last I heard.

Plus the NY Skyliners Alumni Chorus singing the National Anthem, and the Gas House Gang band playing a pre-show gig.

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Like 1

I predict I will not complain about how far the trip is to get there. :tongue:

I predict that three-quarters of the immediate Haring family will be represented. Myself, my sister and one of my brothers. Batten down the hatches. :tongue:

I also predict that we will have a nice late lunch/early dinner at the Six Brothers Diner. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Coming up with a score for Cadets2 Has not been a easy one.

After reviewing the video posted I am struggling with it even more.They seem to be hitting on all cylinders all but the guard. The guard for Cadets2 and the integration of the guard book is very poor compared to the top 5. With that said I have them coming in behind Cabs at this contest

I think the Judges will want to keep the spreads fairly close as not to eliminated them from having a top 5 finish this season. No doubt the guard book and guard will majorly improve between now and Championships.

Put Cadets2 down for a 78.1 this weekend.

• Like 1

I would agree if there was only one size classification.

Either way, best of skill to everyone!!

First year .. First one on .. I believe that is how it is..

Gee, I don't know if they can.

BUT. If I was in Sunrisers. I would be Very tempted to ask to go on BEFORE Cadets2 if possible. Not only are the Cadets2 most likely twice the Size of Sun. They, Cadets2 do a very DCI show. I have seen a vid of them (C2) and they look and sound DCI. They (C2) are , Very GOOD. I do not like the show. (rehash of older Cadets DCI show). BUT, as I said. They are GOOD, and they will do very well their first year out.