Bowling Green Lanes

I am here as well and the stadium is nice. I will be pretty low tonight so I will only have musical comment not too much visually. I want Crown to rip my face off with fanfare :D

Your wish will be granted!! Be patient grasshopper......

Edited by splat-a-drag-a-phonium
  • Like 1

For clarification, my son said "Insanely great" and awesome. He picked up on "Insanely great" from Steve Jobs who used that to express sheer excitement about a new innovation or idea. But after the show tonight, or after refinement, perhaps it could then be "insanely great awesomeness"!!!!!!

My son said he about "peed his pants" when they first rehearsed the new part. When I asked for clarification (if that is a good thing) he said it is "freaking awesome".

Now I can't ever tell you who my son is otherwise he'd kill me for sharing that...

And he was referring to the music, not drill.

Edited by KC4Bloo
  • Like 1

Maybe he meant when they rehearsed it they hadnt had a bathroom break in a while?

Yeah. That's probably it. So, nevermind.

And I'm settled into my seat for the show. I don't know how to post pics but I'll post quick thoughts between shows! Excited for some drum corps.

I never figured out that either. I think folks post them to Twitter (or somewhere else online) and then someone on DCP watches your tweets and posts them here.

Thanks in advance for any show insights!

I never figured out that either. I think folks post them to Twitter (or somewhere else online) and then someone on DCP watches your tweets and posts them here.

Thanks in advance for any show insights!

They have to get posted online somewhere -- DCP doesn't host photos.

Yeah. I'm not a twitter person so my own biased thoughts will have to do. :o)

We will take what we can get. :tongue:

We will take what we can get. :tongue:

I'll second that!