Marvelous Metamora!

Everybody got bumps over last night. Of course, they might all be better!

Si, es verdad, but not everyone got a nice bump. I think Stars have the honor of being the "most improved" corps of the night relative to their most previous scoring. Personally, I'm hoping they aren't that much improved so my team can beat them and hang out with Spirit and Cavies too :satisfied: nonetheless, credit given where due.

• Like 1

Back home now. Overall it was a fun show. Everyone's brass was rough, but I decided the field is probably to blame, as it was a grass field. Looked pretty well maintained but it's inevitably bumpier. I remember trying to march on a grass high school field while I was in college marching band and I'd been performing solely on smooth turf with great lighting for two years. That was a really really bad show.

• Like 1

Yeesh, even my good pictures are terrible. Guess I have a reason to upgrade my phone! :tongue:

Since I'd seen all these corps before save Phantom, I don't think I'm going to write up a big review like I did for Waukee. I tend to get much more critical on second and third viewings, so it's best to leave things where they are. This is probably going to be my last live show of the year, le sigh. Looking forward to finding out how all the corps stack up in Minneapolis!

Recaps up!

liking what i'm seeing :)

Everybody got bumps over last night. Of course, they might all be better!

Cascades had a really nice bump, my daughter was now happy the percussion score was down .30

Does anyone know why the Scouts percussion score took such a hit?