Davenport Cornyval

BK did well, a little electrical flub at the end.

Two Teal Sound kids may be joining BK.

I am threatening my son right now to get more info. :whip:

My son didn't know much, but he thought, yesterday, that something was happening in regard to Teal kids and BK. Something about Mellos.

Heard from someone at show BK is really Starting to get it together

This is a demanding show that BK has this year, imo.. and they could be very formidable come Finals.

My son didn't know much, but he thought, yesterday, that something was happening in regard to Teal kids and BK. Something about Mellos.

They are probably going to get a baritone player and their mello section leader called and wants a spot. So two so far. I'm glad some of the Teal Sound kids are calling corps; I sure want them to have the summer they had planned.

• Like 2

From Salem, Wi.

1 Phantom Regiment 82.750

2 Madison Scouts 79.700

3 Spirit of Atlanta 75.850

4 Crossmen 72.450

5 Pioneer 58.750

Open Class

1 Blue Saints 50.500

Read more: http://www.dci.org/scores/#ixzz20T4HlsmY

Whoa...scores sure seem on steroids in Salem, huh ?

Corps are getting good.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

This is a demanding show that BK has this year, imo.. and they could be very formidable come Finals.

It's a crazy show. When the kids went out Saturday night in the rain the staff was watching biting their nails, I guess one part (I don't know which) would have been a train wreck if someone had slipped. When they got past it I guess they were cheering and jumping up and down. It was a big decision for them to make. The kids wanted to do it for their home town.

It's a crazy show. When the kids went out Saturday night in the rain the staff was watching biting their nails, I guess one part (I don't know which) would have been a train wreck if someone had slipped. When they got past it I guess they were cheering and jumping up and down. It was a big decision for them to make. The kids wanted to do it for their home town.

:thumbup: That performance will be one of my highlights of this summer! Just seemed like raw energy and joy!

I give BK a lot of credit for doing their full show in Denvers under those difficult weather conditions. I heard some slips occured but nobody was hurt and the crowd really appreciated their extrordinary efforts in those conditions.

I wish I could have heared the solos in the encore " Can't take my eyes off of you ".. ( later put on FN ) but it appears the soloists were on a podium and the mic couldn't pick up their playing from there. Oh well, what they played and we coold hear sounded great.

Edited by BRASSO

BAC 77.3

BK-74.6

Colts- 71.3

Academy-70.7

Cascades-61.5?

• Like 3

I hear ya...

There are so many places where they do their close-together, swirly kinds of things. And add in the ballet moves.

I was so proud of them at Mile High when they took the field.

• Like 1