La Criss - La Crosse

i suspect the show is dut dut done. there's 3 or 4 little cells training right over la crosse. by the time they clear, that large storm front will be arriving. stupid rain.

Oh no! Safety first, but very disappointing.

Hey Bluecoats parents and any Bluecoats alumni going to Texas shows; let's keep in touch and try to meet.

Be sure to check out the Bluecoats volunteer page on Facebook...our kids and our corps has needs! :cool:

Hey Bluecoats parents and any Bluecoats alumni going to Texas shows; let's keep in touch and try to meet.

Be sure to check out the Bluecoats volunteer page on Facebook...our kids and our corps has needs! :cool:

Wow!! I didn't know there was a Bluecoats volunteer page on FB. I just found it and joined. I see there are only 75 members on the page. Apparently, not too many people know about it :satisfied:

Will do. Sounds great! I'll be at the Alamodome!

Wow!! I didn't know there was a Bluecoats volunteer page on FB. I just found it and joined. I see there are only 75 members on the page. Apparently, not too many people know about it :satisfied:

I stumbled on it by accident. Be sure to share the info with everyone you know....we can surely get the participation up.

the lightning will stop the show before the rain will. DCI has specific rules on this. Gotta be safe. Storm is moving fast; maybe they'll just delay and let the rest go soon.

Shoot. I hope the rain keeps up.

That way it won't come down.