Broken Arrow Barroom Alehouse

ANY WHO, back to the show. :tongue: Sounds like Cavies show is slowly evolving to being ok to watch, that's good! I hate seeing all the negative stuff their "fans" are saying on facebook. (Not their actual fans, the fair weather ones)

I dont see what all the fuss is about. Cavies sounded just fine on the regional broadcast last weekend and I only imagine they will get better. Admittedly not the most incredible sights or sounds ever, but certainly not the train wreck everyone was making it out to be.

I dont see what all the fuss is about. Cavies sounded just fine on the regional broadcast last weekend and I only imagine they will get better. Admittedly not the most incredible sights or sounds ever, but certainly not the train wreck everyone was making it out to be.

The only problem I truly have with it is it's just lacking that special something that makes a show memorable. I think they'll have it by the end of the season regardless of how they place, since Akron I've just looked at the show as an empty canvas, what they decide to put on it will only make it better.

:spitting:

That's borderline on needing a moderator but too #### funny.

Edited by ATXGUY
  • Like 1

Scores from Broken Arrow, OK:

85.15 The Cadets

84.85 Phantom Regiment

80.75 The Cavaliers

77.25 Crossmen

75.40 Glassmen

74.55 The Academy

72.00 Colts

71.35 Troopers

64.80 Cascades

62.50 Pioneer

66.05 Genesis

I also live in ATX. Moved here in 2007 and can't imagine living anywhere else. Especially since we live downtown and take advantage of all that the city has to offer. I promise that you would never think that Austin is anything like D or H. Both are just giant stripmall cities. Anyway, looking forward to the RRock show tomorrow and then Houston and SA. BTW, went running on our "in city" greenbelt today and we actually had a foot of water in the Barton Creek. Unbelievable for this time of year. Last year, it was over 100 every day. This year, our city welcomes you as a green, warm oasis.

Nice score for Crossmen, Phantom still close to Cadets. Saturday's going to be interesting!

.2 isn't close .. .2 is move the heck over we're coming thru!

EDIT: Opps .3 ......... my bad

Edited by supersop