Hattiesburg Hangout

The spread from Spirit is the lowest it has been since June 30th, which was 1.4. I'd love for them to make a late season surge and suddenly get clean, they have two days of cleaning before Atlanta. Saturday could be interesting. Who knows though, Spirit, BK, and Crossmen certainly aren't going to get any worse, I guess it's a game of who can get cleaner faster. This, will be a fun battle to see develop! :thumbup:

twitter is dead for both shows.

Some people get all the breaks.

The spread from Spirit is the lowest it has been since June 30th, which was 1.4. I'd love for them to make a late season surge and suddenly get clean, they have two days of cleaning before Atlanta. Saturday could be interesting. Who knows though, Spirit, BK, and Crossmen certainly aren't going to get any worse, I guess it's a game of who can get cleaner faster. This, will be a fun battle to see develop! :thumbup:

It's good for them to see their hard work is starting to pay dividends. They've got a killer closer, now let's see a killer close...

• Like 2

I dont think they will be able to catch Spirit, but i definitely dont think anyone has to be worried about them making finals anymore. They still have a higher ceiling than most in the top 12 at this point. I saw them in Lafayette and was very proud! However they still cant seem to buy a straight line. Thats both a positive and a negative. Negative of course being that its sort of expected to have clean lines if your a finalist. The positive is, they are scoring relatively well with still a highisher volume of dirt than others. If they start doing the things that is expected of a finalist corps, on top of the awesome stuff thats keeping them where they are, its to the moon for the stars!

• Like 1

Though I think Bluestars are good, yes, they have lots of drill cleaning to do. As far as their overall show, I am just not sure what it brings to the table.

I feel we have seen this show many times with corps and bands. What the brass do musically is NOT matched by the drums. This show perfectly clean, with

Spirit slightly dirty still does not compare.

I know we both are "homers", but Spirit has been battling with Cavies and Boston. I don't necessarily see a battle arising between Spirit, Bluestars, BK, and Crossmen. But...anything has been known to happen. LOL