Murfreesboro Mussitations

More visual dirt than Cavies, but that hornline is playing they mess out of this book. Best hornline from BAC in years,

Who needs the Olympics when you have DCI!!!!!!!!!!!

They have a big drum at the Olympics tonight

Don't corps need to plan out their tours well in advance though? It seems like not knowing whether you are in a show until a week before would be difficult.

I do wish they would order them based on San Antonio though. The performance order seems screwy and difficult for the judges to make close comparisons.

Previously they just took the top 8 from San Antonio. The corps were prepared for it, based on their scores coming in.

Don't let logistics get in the way of your having a truly great show...

:-)

531678_426021280775154_630011404_n.jpgThe Titans about to step off at the TOC show in Murfreesboro, TN!

205315_10151042161929172_997527426_n.jpg

Looks like a Full House or close to it!! Very Nice!! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

531678_426021280775154_630011404_n.jpgThe Titans about to step off at the TOC show in Murfreesboro, TN!

That is a great photo!!!

• Like 1

..Boston Crusaders.... I could live without them.

MayaMich

Boston: some great brass teaching going on! Visually a long ways to go. Enjoyable brass line! #dci #drumcorps #murfreesboro

mbaucum

It is a toss up between BAC and Cavies right now. Boston clearly has the edge in brass, but Cavies were a lot cleaner than I expected.