Murfreesboro Mussitations

Why? Am I not telling the truth or you just don't agree because you dont like it? If the average fan loved it, we wouldn't see this type of reaction to this show night in night out. Its nothing personal, its reality. I personally think playing Copland 3 on the field, while done incredibly well, is not unique in the slightest. I can hear that any night with a great symphony brass section. So what?

To each his own I suppose...

Wow, I'll get out of the way and let you and Straw Man continue your conversation. :rolleyes:

Words of wisdom.

• Like 1

we want scores

YES!!

Why? Am I not telling the truth or you just don't agree because you dont like it? If the average fan loved it, we wouldn't see this type of reaction to this show night in night out. Its nothing personal, its reality. I personally think playing Copland 3 on the field, while done incredibly well, is not unique in the slightest. I can hear that any night with a great symphony brass section. So what?

should've just posted the last line. people are allowed a difference of opinion. doesn't mean they aren't "getting it" or don't understand.

Dude, I love BD's show. It's great, solid drum corps. What BD does is unique among drum corps . . . but nonetheless it's pretty safe and formulaic. They've been doing this stuff for years. Which is fine, why change what works? Most fans understand it as well. It's just not what they come to a show to see. There's no reason to put anyone down just because they don't like it . . . it's pretty easy to understand why they don't.

Edited by Rifuarian
  • Like 3

See? This is the same as farting when you enter a room.

Seriously......

:-)

Sorry. I forgot to start with 5 posts about how incredible Crown sounds and why they should be winning because of such a great hornline. Then I guess I could ease (sneak) into talking about BD in a positve light. About right?

Cmon guys, lighten up and give the kids their due on the field. let the judges do their job and leave it at that. :tongue:

• Like 6

Good on ToC for not integrating the corps during encore.

1) It takes less time

2) It holds them more responsible. Anyone who went to a show last year can vouch the ending song used the right notes as more of "guidelines" rather than "rules". Mass chaos people and wrong notes with everyone pointing fingers elsewhere.