Murfreesboro Mussitations

Not trying to put anyone down

But that's exactly what you started out doing!

I still feel that if more fans could "get" the show, they would support it more whole heartedly and we would have less booing at shows.

If fans aren't "getting" the show (or aren't enjoying it despite "getting" it), that's a design failure on BD's part, in my opinion.

Edited by skywhopper
  • Like 4

But that's exactly what you started out doing!

If fans aren't "getting" the show (or enjoying it despite not "getting" it), that's a design failure on BD's part, in my opinion.

if some arent gettting it, yet enjoying it,,thats not a design flaw..thats a WIN!

• Like 2

Seems like it could be possible Cadets end up in 6th by Indy?

It's a possibility, if Bluecoats and SCV really pour it on in the next couple of weeks. Both have been inching closer to Cadets, and could take 4th from Cadets, and could drop them all the way to 6th. Could be like 2006 all over again, where someone jumps too spots Finals night

1 point isn't that big of a deficit between BD and Crown. Guess we're going to see a fight all the way to the end.

No, but BD just made the spread even larger tonight. Crown better have something in store or its game over IMO.

• Like 1

It doesn't. If you get it, great. If not, just enjoy the play/spin/march, 'cause that's pretty cool whether you get the show or not.

That's what I tell people that say "I don't get it".

I don't tell them anything. They're entitled to their opinion no matter what they think.Likewise, those that think that BD's show is the greatest thing since a bottle of Domaine Romanee- Conti was last brought to their table to go with their Lobster Osso Buczco is just fine with me as well.

No, but BD just made the spread even larger tonight. Crown better have something in store or its game over IMO.

I dunno about that. I think they are closer than the scores indicate. What I find far more interesting is the distance that Devils and Crown are putting on the rest of the field. They really are both that much better than everyone else.

• Like 3