Crown is... just okay.

My friend i brought to a show earlier this season wanted to see the top corps and i showed him BD and CC. I was going to quote him but ill sum it up. Opener is really good but drops after that and said he doesnt like the drill. I can listen to this show on my CD but watching and listening it doesnt appeal to me(does that sound weird?). Not taking anything away from the performers because they are doing a great job.

• Like 6

[edited: I got my answer]

Edited by skajerk

Cant be sarcasm with a name with neutral in ittongue.gif

I believe its serious.

lol :-)

I'll be honest, I'm not really Neutral--my fav corps tends to be SCV. "Neutral" was a nickname for me growing up. When I was a kid I always pronounced neutral as Net-ooh-ruhl (like Natural but with net) and was made fun of for it. I AM, however, a Novice when it comes to all of this... or at least I was when I first started getting into it.

Edited by NeutralNovice
  • Like 4

Not sarcasm. Don't really know how what I said could be construed as sarcasm though...

Why? Replace Carolina Crown with Blue Devils and you have an almost identical post from the BD threads.

And that's also why I said I'd wait. Now that I've waited and know your post wasn't meant to be sarcastic, we'll move on from there.

I, for one, LOVE CC's show but I do respect your opinion. I've also seen BD's show enough now to know I'll never like it.

But, just like you, I do acknowledge the skill and hard work those guys are putting out there on the field. (I know you didn't bring BD into this, just stating my opinion.)

To each their own, as they say. :cool:

Edited by skajerk
  • Like 7

Why? Replace Carolina Crown with Blue Devils and you have an almost identical post from the BD threads.

And that's also why I said I'd wait. Now that I've waited and know your post wasn't meant to be sarcastic, we'll move on from there.

Ah, I see what you're saying.

I was just able to truly "absorb" their show today for the first time--even though I've seen them once before on FN. Honestly, with all of the CC-love on the forum, I was a bit afraid to convey my differing opinion. But it's not like I don't love them--they are an awesome corps--it's just this year's show.

• Like 2

No worries! thumbup.gif

• Like 2