CrownBEAT

Recaps are kinda up. :blink:

Looks like BK took first in Percussion achievement(!) and 2nd overall! :thumbup:

everyone needs a laugh one in a while on here.

Especially up here in Toronto, Canada...

I couldnt be further from the action...... bit theres a removed quality the has its benefits.... my friend owns a cinema and were doing a live broadcast... i havent seen a theatre sell out so fast... dci should bring a show up here... we miss it... and the activity in our own backyard...

Looks like BK took first in Percussion achievement(!) and 2nd overall! :thumbup:

...and in visual proficiency content; kinda hope that's right :blink:

edit i downloaded recap, they be there;

Edited by lindap
  • Like 1

Actually, Boston won Percussion tonite

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

I will amend and extend my remarks. BK did win Percussion achiev. ( BAC won Percussion overall). You are correct.

Congrats to Boston on their win tonite in Durham, N.C.

Edited by BRASSO

I will amend and extend my remarks. BK did win Percussion achiev. ( BAC Percussion overall). You are correct.

Congrats to Boston on their win tonite in Durham, N.C.

I can't tell anything....the recap is causing my eyes to look all over the place...with "0" placements.

I can't tell anything....the recap is causing my eyes to look all over the place...with "0" placements.

Is whoever in charge of the DCI posting of the scores and recaps having nite caps ?

Okay, Brasso and Liahona, I don't have a clue what's going on. I will remain here until you'll figure it out. Please post. :sleeping:

Okay, Brasso and Liahona, I don't have a clue what's going on. I will remain here until you'll figure it out. Please post. :sleeping:

What's the question? As far as recaps they have the numbers right...You just have to look carefully through them is all...Go to sleep! :smile: I'm sure it will be all sorted out in AM.

• Like 1

possibly a computer glitch, no worries, i'm pushing 60 and kinda slow on the keyboard; managed to snag, don't ask :sleeping:

2012-07-30.png