Boston Crusaders playing National Anthem at Fenway Park tonight.

Would a Red Sox/Twins game be considered a "major event" :devil:

Now tonight's 1st place REDS/Pirates game...of course :thumbup:

Despite the Red Sox lowly standing, they are watched from Connecticut to Nova Scotia. If they are on TV there will be more people watching BAC than the last fifteen years of finals combined. That could be considered an appearance of some note !

Except they weren't shown.

My guess is that they couldn't stay...they had to be in Allentown on Saturday, I'm guessing they had a 6-7 hour bus trip ahead of them AFTER they fought through Boston traffic getting out of Fenway. Since you've been to Fenway, you know what I mean. The easiest way to get to and from that ballpark is via the subway located several blocks away, and even that can be an adventure.

From the Boston Globe Sports section, Saturday edition :

" Clay Buchholz ( Red Sox pitcher ) was on the field five hours before the first pitch with a radio controlled car that was zipping around at high speeds and jumped the mound at one point. They play a kids game. They might as well play with kids toys..................... The Boston Crusaders Drum and Bugle Corps performed one of the best renditions of The National Anthem at Fenway this season. "

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3