Isn't there a major show tonight in Allentown?

To quote the guy somewhere way up behind me in the stands before great gate..."Aww hell yeah!" Great job, Madison!

• Like 6

Little did the MS drum major know when he turned around at the end of the show that the crowd had been giving him a standing ovation for the last 2 minutes! Allentown really let the Scouts know how they felt!

• Like 4

@mdelcorsoMadison had Allentown on its feet for the last 30 sec of the show! Been so many years since a corps pulled us to our feet like that!#dci

@loudbrassMadison very entertaining an has the performance to back it up.#dci

@josephnosackMadison Scouts. So amazing. #DCI2012

@AlyssaSmith510Absolutely loved the Madison Scouts interpretation of Pictures at an Exhibition. Fantastic

@TheRachelBeardeMad props to @MadisonCorps. You get all of the awards in my book. #DCI

@MissNicNicNickiLLOOOOOOVVED MADISON SCOUTS!!! GET IT TERRY!!!! #dci#dciallentown

@MissNicNicNickiLegit Scouts gave me shivers :) #dci #dciallentown

Hopefully they get that 7th place spot backthumbup.gif

Edited by MotorCityMusician
  • Like 1

I don't think the Cavies asked Skrillex if they could use his dubstep at the end of their show. Lol

Just kidding Cavaliers. But seriously, get a new ending and stop dancing like fools!

• Like 3

Did you tell them Rach Star was a one time thing? =p jk. I really hate when people ask me if DCI is like that movie. I respond with a forced smile on my face "you're lucky murder is illegal or else I'd kill you" haha

I have to spend a lot of time trying to distance myself from that #### movie. I gave the kids I teach pain-of-death instructions NEVER to watch it....