Madison Scouts 2013

To deny that the Scouts are a DCI "blue blood" program is naive. They may have had a rough decade or so, but that doesn't change the fact that they are one of the blue bloods. Notre Dame was really good this last season for the first time in quite a few years...would anyone deny that they are a blue blood college football program? Same scenario here.

I appreciate your college football reference, but it really has nothing to do with the topic at hand. No one denies the fact that the Madison Scouts are a "blue blood" program. The fact is that being one of the blue bloods does not mean you are "rightfully top 5".

To deny that the Scouts are a DCI "blue blood" program is naive. They may have had a rough decade or so, but that doesn't change the fact that they are one of the blue bloods. Notre Dame was really good this last season for the first time in quite a few years...would anyone deny that they are a blue blood college football program? Same scenario here.

In fact, Madison is one of the founding fathers of DCI!

Regardless, it still doesn't change the fact you presented your idea in a rude and disrespectful way. I took it as such, so forgive me if that's not what you meant, however you should choose your words and tone better I think.

Pot, kettle

I appreciate your college football reference, but it really has nothing to do with the topic at hand. No one denies the fact that the Madison Scouts are a "blue blood" program. The fact is that being one of the blue bloods does not mean you are "rightfully top 5".

Now put your feet in a Notre Dame fan's shoes (of which I am not) and tell me the same thing. You think their fans didn't feel that their team should always be a top 10 ranked team?