Proposed list of band words on DCP

Brake drums

Though I understand the title of this post, I still don't understand the purpose of the list. Mr. Boo can you explain?

It's the off-season. Hurry, June. (I'm also having some fun with the other topic that sounds the same.)

• Like 1

Though I understand the title of this post, I still don't understand the purpose of the list. Mr. Boo can you explain?

"For those who understand Boo, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not understand Boo, no explanation is possible"

:peek:

"For those who understand Boo, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not understand Boo, no explanation is possible"

:peek:

So very, very true. And that helps explain why I posted a link to a photo of an anteater during Blue Devils' performance in either Prelims or Semifinals.

Edit: Okay...someone took offense at that. Geez...I was celebrating my inner dada. I wrote "This is not a brick" under the anteater, which was a play on the famous dada painting of a pipe that said if French, "This is not a pipe," except in my case, it really wasn't a brick. BD staff members I spoke with encouraged all to get into the spirit of the show, which in part was to celebrate the unexpected.

Again...geez.

Edited by Michael Boo

glockenspiel

phenolics

whip crack

spit valve

lyre

flip folder

spats

Conn-Selmer

Besson

Airgrams.

(AKA a band show announcer's worst nightmare. :tongue: )

Airgrams.

(AKA a band show announcer's worst nightmare. :tongue: )

Fran, have you ever been announcing those over the PA when suddenly you realize that if you FINISH the entire airgram, you might get into trouble? :-P I always enjoy hearing announcers begin reading, then suddenly they stop and say...umm ok...moving on.

You always gotta wonder what was originally written.